Sanadi is a short-term bridge, financing loan for salaried employees with cash shortages.
The loan goal could be used to maintain the house, education, health treatment, personal, to fix/register a car/Motorcycle or even to issue a driving license.
- Salaried male and female employees working for the previous six months and registered at the social security, or one year if not registered with the Social security.
- Target Age Group: Between 18 and 60 years old
- Currency: Lebanese pound
- Loan Amount: this loan could be provided under multiple cycles, each with a specified amount ranging between 500,000 and 4,500,000 Lebanese pound
- Repayment period: Between 6 and 24 months
- Guarantees: guarantees requested depending on the loan amount and the applicant’s job.
- Documents related to the applicant and the guarantor (Copy of ID Card, certificate of employment, Proof of Residence)
- Legal documents related to the guarantor (Copy of ID Card, Certificate of employment/ project)